• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

January 13, 2013

Clothes

 




   Sunglasses/D&G,Vest/Tally Weijl,Shorts/Zara,Bag/Gaude                                

My unique relationship with clothes bagan when I was 15.I thought "Why do I look like other people?Why 
do I have to look like other people?"
Clickable!

It was my Mom who supported me back then.We had a limited budget,so we always looked at the price tag.Instead of buying something cheap and fashionable we purchased middle-priced clothes,with a good quality and a good discount as well.There was always a choice between one cashmere mix sweater and two made of polyester.Mom told me 'What's the sense of a polyester sweater?It doesn't warm you at all!'.
And I was looking for something well-priced plus made of proper fabrics.
The SALES time of the year became my favorite..
Here are some pics shot last summer.
Super sunny weather versus boring outfit





Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff