• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

February 7, 2013

Birthday girl

No comments:
 
I am so happy to be officially adult.It feels the same way but in the depth of my heart I know something is about to change.Spent the whole evening with my family at japanese restaurant.Delicious!U LA LA
Planning to celebrate my BDay on a friday night and next Thursday as well.Can't wait!!!
Got my first present aka the camera from my folks and a pair of fluffy gloves from my bestie :)
Ever since my life as a student started I was given a lot of responcibility,seriously.I feel terrified solving issues myself,but at the same time I do believe I can handle it.
Life goes pretty good
                                                           TWITTER-INSTAGRAM-VK 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff