• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

February 15, 2013

Things happen

No comments:
 
GOSH! My birthday party went sooo good!!!HELL YEAH
This has been a wonderful week I must admit.So much amusing stuff at uni plus St.Valentines day...perfect!
Here I am wearing a liac beanie by H&M

Surprisingly,I found this little valentine right in the elevator early in the morning.CUTE
 
Though I got this sweet box for birthday,it still goes as a valentine present too.From a very special French Kiss boutique.Loooved the sweets.Thanks again for such a lovely present!

Lunch in the city with friends from uni.
Plus outfit for studies on a friday night.

Finally,the sweatshirt I've been obsessed with for like two weeks..gonna get my hands on it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff