• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

February 27, 2013

Zhenja

No comments:
 
Hello there!
It's finally time to reveal my new column called "people".That's not a secret I am literally obsessed with street style photos so I thought "why not?why not to give it a shot?"
During the project I'll be shooting videos and taking photos so if you think you deserve to be spotted email me via rozinadash@gmail.com
-What are you wearing today?
-I am wearing jacket and pants from New Yorker,cap by New Era New York Yankees and Adidas originals sneakers
-What's your hobby?
-HIPHOP,Break dancing and photography 
-Mention some things you can't live without
-I can't live without new impressions.Hate monotony.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff