• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

March 31, 2013

YAY

No comments:
 
Hello there!!!
Guess who's done with exams?ME ME ME
I feel like an adult,seriously.Introducing your first identity project at the age of 18 is definitely a big deal.
Back to reality.
The other day I was walking around at Dior expo and bumped into some pretty looking girls.I thought "go  Dasha,do it!".
"May I take a picture of you?"
It was the first time I used that phrase but obviously not the last.
The next day I decided to give my photography skills a shot right at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Russia(!!!).But I'll tell you about it tomorrow :)
Make sure to follow me vkontakte for more updates.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff