• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

April 21, 2013

Granola o'clock!

No comments:
 




If you follow me on Instagram you probably know about my recent granola obsession...
Yogurt,fruits and granola in the morning will make your day,I promise.
So,you may be wondering how to make this yummy thing,here's my interpretation of the recipe:
you will need
  • oat flakes
  • dried apricots
  • dried cherries
  • honey
  • cashew
  • apples or pears
Mix all of the ingredients and put them down on the oven tray.Bake with a temperature of 150-180 C about 25 mins.You should also use a baking sheet for a better result.(my first granola almost burned without it)
I didn't use exact proportions but you can using the following links(this and this in both English and Russian)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff