• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

May 1, 2013

DOUBLE SMOOTHIE S'IL VOUS PLAÎT

No comments:
 












I don't think the definition is needed here though..
ADVICE:
Vanilla sugar is not the right thing.I was supposed to use vanilla extract but I couldn't find it anywhere!:(
So please do not use vanilla sugar or any other kinds of sugar there's just no need for that.The smoothie is divine with no saccarose in it(promise you).I shot the video right before I read the book called "Skinny bitch" which basically changed my view about food I consume(used to).And according to the authur the sugar thing is forbidden(whether it's a cake or catchup).
Inspired by Sonya,her advices and recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff