• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

May 6, 2013

GROCERY ALIKE

No comments:
 


Your background looks New-Yorkish with something yellow.The reason I chose the location:)
Yes,I am still in town,enjoying holidays.
What's more I've always wanted to make an outfit like I just stepped out the grocery store or something.
By the way,I just finished cooking my first macaroons(ever).Those didn't go as well as I expected though...delicious.No,not divine.It's like 3 levels less than divine.
You probably think why am I not with my friends having fun somewhere.
To let you know,I don't have that loudy messy bunch of friends to joy me..And I am ok with it.
Very mature
You hate me or like me
xoxo
Rozina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff