• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

June 25, 2013

For the first time

No comments:
 
As you see I somehow managed to visit a real show room for the very first time(how exciting!!!).
I was at the shooting with my friend Veronica Agapova somewhere behind Tverskaya st. and later she invited me to join her at the show room.CRAY CRAY YES
How cool is that to see ALDO,Juicy Couture and DKNY collections all new freshy and eye-catchy:)
Take a look on my favorites and tell me what you think.:)
By the way,I am about to finish my first year at uni and start enjoying summer (by enjoying summer I mean shooting street style and doing photoshoots and going to different kinds of events)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff