• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

June 13, 2013

STUFF

No comments:
 
Since everyone's been talking about Essie nail polish for years I thought it would be a good idea to finally try it out.By accident(was I drunk?) this blue avenue something colour found its place in my apartment.
In fact,I don't go for any colours but black dark purple and red.But as you see THINGS ARE SLIGHTLY CHANGING.

YAY I got hands on my first bronzer ever.Hand clapping please!
I was about to buy a Guerlain one(worth 65$) when I spotted this powder reasonably prised with a pretty texture and design.Using it as a bronzer gives the lightest effect and doesn't make your skin dirty.Can't say I have much experience though this one feels good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff