• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

June 3, 2013

What I wear fashion gathering

No comments:
 
Hello there beautiful people!!!
On the 1st of June(and first day of SUMMER obviously)I had an opportunity to meet Russian bloggers at the gathering organized by What I wear team.Loved it.You know it's always nice to talk to people with similar interests and lifestyle.Moreover,I had some English practise(which is urgently needed right now) followed by free drinks and lovely atmosphere.
The thing is I tried to be nice with everyone but according to my emotional incontinence(or tell me the right word please!) I doubt it went good.Anyways,being talkative is not the worst thing in the world,right?
I also managed to shoot some of the guests for my street style tag but I'll show you the pictures later :)
And yes,I might be in love for a while.With a band or probably with a guy.We'll see
Muah♥




DO NOT blame me for looking like a squashed potato I am still pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff