• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

July 15, 2013

DRESS TO GO PLEASE.

No comments:
 
Ok,so this time I played like the worst photographer ever.All of the people(well almost)spotted have distorted faces or insane poses.Does it make me a bad person?Or should I just blame the camera?
At the moment,I do feel like changing it.My lens feels really good(cause I've got image stabilizer and proper zoom but here comes f with 4 index minimal) but the whole kit doesn't give me the right blur.Which means I still see silhouettes of people in the background and I obviously don't like it.
Firstly,I was going to get 50mm f1.4 lens but as a street style blogger I need the fucking ZOOM.So,what am I doing?Do I start saving money for a tamron 24-70 F2.8(alternative to canon 24-70 f2.8L) or do I sell my 600d with 24-105 f4L and buy a 5DmarkII body with some lens on sale?
GOD HELP ME TO COVER ALL OF MY SPENDINGS
I NEED A PROPER JOB A S A P!
AMEN
                                                   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff