• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

September 21, 2013

I'm a weirdo

No comments:
 
Last night I was called a witch by a man.
Last night I had the worst day and the best dessert(which is flan de chocolate by my favorite place in the city Bora Bora cafe)
Last night I drank too much vine(never again!)
Last night my roommate moved out.(hopefully)
Last night I worked till 4 a.m. in order to get my project done and wake up two hours later.
Last night I had a pleasure of attending the Superdry show by Ebay.
Last night I got way too emotional watching Wrecking ball by renewed version of  Miley C.
Last night I started watching Mad Man because one of my teachers told me to.

Trench/Asos White
Knit/COS
Jeans/Massimo Dutti
Boots/Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff