• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

October 25, 2013

Bomb it!

No comments:
 

Me and my frieand Veronica in Tuileries shot by get-the-look.fr

Pleats have been driving me crazy recently.Obviously,Rozina&Co doesn't give a damn about trends though the pleated combo still looks quite good.I mean,I think it does.
Back in Paris,it seemed like the only reasonable thing to care about was the city.Careless walks,nice weather,the fashion week.
What is so special about Paris?
What makes it the city of of dreams,love and adventure?I have no idea.
I feel so grateful for all of those who made this trip possible.
New directions are settled and life goes on in a new way...in a better way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff