• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

April 30, 2014

For the first time in a long time

No comments:
 

This is spring...Can you feel it?
Sometimes I find myself lost between the buildings of the city,desperately looking for answers.
Sometimes I have no clue where to go and what to do so I just stand and stare.
Sometimes it's ok to spend a day on your own getting all of the things sorted out in your head.
Sometimes we party all night with the most amazing people.
Sometimes they throw you away like a piece of paper.
Sometimes its helpful to be denied.
For some fortunate reason we start feeling stronger and stronger after the break up.
For some fortunate reason we turn off the feelings and pain to escape.
For some fortunate reason we don't want to be found.
For some fortunate reason it's not the end.

It's the brightest time of our lives...well,why the hell did I spend it crying and suffering about things that didn't exist?
Right now,it's always about fun and pleasure.

And honestly,I've never been so selfish/crazy/careless/provocative/bitchy yet outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff