• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

May 18, 2013

Cheeks

No comments:
 


HOT CITY
The other day I was having a couple of drinks at another Cinematica event and...
I have finally found the advantage of my existence in Russia:D
if you know the right place and the right time you can accidentally bump into Miroslava Duma(or anyone else from the "Russian mafia".Exactly what happened to me :)
Moreover,right before the event I payed a visit to beauty store in order to find a proper blush.Well,I was given a very intense doze of CARROTS on my cheeks.Thank God it didn't last for long!
Basically,I try to avoid unnatural makeup.
Yet,every time I go out there's a girl all dressed up and you know with chocolate face and beety cheeks.
EW EW EW 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff