• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

May 16, 2013

Dior expo

No comments:
 









When it comes to museums and galleries..I think classic=boring.The only thing that catches my eye somehow is fashion.Fashion exhibitions.Lookbook pictures or the illustrated history of the fashion house.It has to be fascinating with a special content.
I believe the Dior exhibition(took place in Manege a month ago) was absolutely charming.Starting from Audrey Hepburn's portrait with a ciggie and finishing with some sort of contemporary photographs of Justin Timberlake and George Clooney(!!!)
The thing of switching from one century to another kept blowing up my mind the whole evening.

Now,I can assure you Manege and I have a long history.It was a place where I started taking pics of people followed by fashion week season and my first experience in street style photography.
I feel so thankful.I feel so proud of myself for building the future I want and doing what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff