• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

May 12, 2013

GOLDISH?SMOKERISH?

No comments:
 

Why the hell is everyone smoking?I feel like a little girl(basically I'm not that old) sitting or staying next to smokers.You know there's a thought that holding a ciggie makes you much more attractive and sexy and clever.Add some hipster glasses beard and a good suit(typical Milanese man I guess).
See?That's easy to be a gorg smoker!
I cannot understand that one thing about regularity.I mean putting that thing into your mouth 3,4 or 10 times a day?How is that possible?I just want to find out the truth.
By the way,handsome smokers get 10 points(in case they smell good) which is exactly 10 points more than non-smoker team.
Such a contradictor I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff