• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

September 8, 2013

Goodies

No comments:
 
Recently my hair has decided to stop being shiny and moisturized which made me rethink the range of products I use.(including food!)
Some of my closest friends are notified about my passion for Organic Shop.As if you missed the store or haven't stopped by yet,here's my top 5 products for hair and body.(except for the shower gel-it's not organic at all)
If you suffer from dry hair I would recommend you to use this mask shampoo and spray.These will straighten your hair(smoothing the dead ends) while the spray is gonna make it easily brushed.

Scrub your body with some Organic orange&sugar(the mango option is so good as well) or take a  quick shower  with strawberry+coconut gel(the smell is marvelous so I couldn't resist).
All of the products will make your day,I promise.What are you waiting for?Go and get some ASAP!
Here are some of my purchases from Barcelona.Featuring Make Up Forever sculpting blush(I believe it's Satin Peach Pink but I'll check it out in stores).This is my first own blush which makes it special already yet it is pretty qualitative and easy to use.
My second treasure is the H&M foundation brush.If you've never had a foundation brush go and buy it!Not to mention that your skin will never look so good and flawless but,as we speak,you are gonna feel much confident about your face.
Wristbands are special finds from H&M as well.(they had "get2 for one price"thing and...you know what I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff