• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

September 2, 2013

50 shades of "the right kind of light"

 

Oh my,how amazing is that to catch the right light for the photoshoot.(for the last time)
Unfortunately,the summer season here is over,in fact, the 3rd week of Autumn is on.Yet,you still stand a chance to work bare legs with a pair of boots or a...trenchcoat!
The outfit is all about details and simplicity at the same time.Sparkling sequins with a sweatshirt?Why the hell not?
I was about to say "Hello chilly weather chunky sweaters,wool coats,over-the-knee boots and rain"
As the month of September came by,Fashion Night Out is around the corner which makes me incredibly happy.Oh,did I mention Mr. Facehunter is coming to town..?Can't wait to see this man alive cause I've been a huge fan for ages!
Above from the meeting with the streetstyle guru I am gonna be roaring around different parties and events in order to shoot some eye candy aka street style candy(you know what I mean).Also,I am so up to cocktails and dj-sets...dying!
See you at FNO 2013

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff