• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

November 6, 2013

Dream team

No comments:
 

I've always thought people of Scandinavia reflect the purest style.Always means from the end of 8th grade.Since then,nothing's changed except for my own style:D(in case it actually exists)
Take a look at Caroline Blomst.How flawless and minimalistic does she look?
Should I mention Elin Kling or Sabrina from afterDRK?Good denim,loose shirts,perfectly cut knit and boots,lots of boots.
Those girls get the subject about "easier-better".As a style blogger I do my best to support this "dream team" haha.
The sweater is a lucky find from one of those vintage shops in Paris(go to La Marais and get lost in the biggest vintage storage!)
My Guess bag,Massimo Dutti boots and Asos coat work together so damn great.
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff