Hey, I know it's almost November hold on!
The fact is: September was challenging for me and I really wanna share a couple of things I experienced.
Dasha, passionate 19 years old lady who believes that the world was created to be explored. If you happen to be stuck somewhere...still there are many ways to have a good time.
1. Do what you love(cooking, dancing, thinking, reading,creating, sleeping...whatever you want the best way possible)
2. Love what you do
3. Get drunk sometimes (who told you alcohol doesn't help? it's relaxing!)
4. Mess with the bad people(and avoid the good ones...not everybody deserves your love and attention!)
5. Don't ever fall in love (at least for the month, it's kinda a therapy)
Dasha, passionate 19 years old lady who believes that the world was created to be saved...If you happen to be stuck somewhere...you better help me cause idk what's going on with my life.
1. How to stop thinking about things you love when you go to sleep? It's killing me!
2. Well, now I want more.
3. It's so relaxing I can no longer move my legs or think about stuff...
4. Aw, this is my favourite. I am now a happy owner of a boys band called "triple trouble". I swear it hurts more than my period.