• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

August 24, 2013

Top 5

No comments:
 
Back in high school I used to be a weird kid.My daily routine didn't go along with my classmates and friends.Drawing sketching and shooting seemed to be a bit more appropriate.At the age of 14 I started thinking about my future.Let's say the idea of becoming a fashion designer wasn't quite clear but that was,in general,what I wanted.Hopefully,the blogosphere got me into.Firstly,I started checking lookbook.nu every single day(even at school during classes).Most of the blogs I follow at the moment are special finds from this community.So,here's my top 5:
1. StyleScrapbook
She's always been my number one.If I had to describe her in one word I'd say unique.

ManRepeller
OMG THE ONLY ONE LEANDRA MEDINE
She knows what women love and men hate.

Carolinesmode
This is the best source for street style.Caroline's personal blog is also my fav.


Afterdrk
Pure minimalistic looks right from the centre of Netherlands


StylebyKling
Elin Kling rocks denim with simple shirts and heels.Very Scandinavian and chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff